Black-And-White Bread Pudding
- Ready In:
- 1hr 10mins
2 quart dish
- 2 cups snackwell's sugar-free chocolate cream-filled cookies, coarsely chopped
- 6 slices white bread, cut into cubes
- 2 cups nonfat milk, cold
- 1 cup egg substitute
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup Cool Whip Free, thawed
- TOSS cookies and bread cubes in greased 2-qt. casserole dish; set aside.
- BEAT milk, egg product and vanilla with wire whisk until well blended; pour over cookie mixture. Stir gently until well blended; cover. Refrigerate at least 4 hours or overnight.
- BAKE at 350°F for 30 minute Uncover. Bake an additional 25 minute or until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Serve warm topped with the whipped topping.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!