Bitter Lemon Spritz
photo by Bonnie G #2
- Ready In:
- 1 lemon wedge, seeds removed (I like to use a quarter of a lemon cut into two smaller wedges)
- 2 dashes Angostura bitters
- 1 1⁄2 ounces vodka
- 3 ounces lemonade
- 1 ounce club soda
- 1 sprig fresh rosemary
- Add the vodka, lemonade and several ice cubes to the shaker and shake vigorously until chilled and frothy.
- Transfer the contents of the shaker to a rocks glass, add the club soda. (Add a few extra ice cubes if needed.).
- Shake on drops of bitters to top.
- Serve with a rosemary sprig “swizzle stick.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>As of 6-14-2013 DH will be completing his tour in Trinidad, which has been a wonderful adventure; and returning home to Dayton, WA. We'll miss all our friends and time there, but looking forward to enjoying home life on the ranch for awhile, while we see what the next adventure might bring.</p> 8726453"