Bits O' Teriyaki Chicken
photo by ktenille
- Ready In:
- Combine teriyaki sauce and sugar in small bowl.
- Stir in chicken; marinate 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Remove chicken; reserve 2 tablespoons marinade.
- Combine reserved marinade, water and cornstarch in small bowl; set side.
- Heat oil in hot wok or skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add chicken and sesame seed; stir fry 2 minutes.
- Stir in cornstarch mixture.
- Cook and stir until mixture boils and thickens and chicken is tender, about 1 minute.
- Turn into chafing dish or onto serving platter.
- Serve warm with wooden picks.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
I prepared these earlier in the day and left them to sit in the marinade until evening. I bought pita breads, chopped up some tomato and cucumber, sliced some onion, cooked up the chicken bites, stuffed the pita breads with a bit of everything, and the family enjoyed a feast! Thank you for a lovely recipe which the family very much enjoyed! Made in memory of Don, my thoughts are with you.