Bisquick Sloppy Joe Casserole
- Ready In:
- 1 lb ground beef, browned and drained
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 bouillon cube (beef)
- 1 (6 ounce) can black olives, drained and halved
- 2 cups Bisquick
- 2⁄3 cup milk
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Brown and drain hamburger. Add tomato sauce, ketchup, water, Worcestershire sauce, oregano, and bullion.
- Heat to a boil; reduce heat and simmer uncovered 5 minutes. Stir in 1 can black olives, drained and halved.
- Mix Bisquick, Parmesan and milk. Spread half in 8x8x2 inch square pan.
- Spread meat mixture over dough in pan.
- Drop remaining dough by spoonfuls over top.
- Bake until golden brown, about 25 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!