- Ready In:
- Heat oven to 425.
- Grease cookie sheet or 8" pan.
- Mix ingredients until soft dough forms.
- Drop by spoonfuls to form 6 biscuits or put into 8" pan.
- Bake at 425 for 10 - 12 minutes.
- Cool slightly, split biscuits and fill with sweetened fruit and top with real whipped cream.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I am married 26 years. We have one grown son. He has one little girl and a baby boy that I am absolutely crazy over. I like to cook/bake and I like to paint folk art. My passions are my grandkids, 11 of them! (some are step grandkids) and my 4 dogs and 6 cats. We love to travel. We have traveled to most of the 50 states. I work outside the home. I work with drug addicts and alcoholics in a court ordered treatment program. My work is both rewarding and heartbreaking. I am very active in my church. I teach high school Sunday school and enjoy working with teens. <img src="http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b158/bella_donata/My%20Art/Recipezaar/goldsparkle.png" border="0" alt="Made by Bella14ragazza"> <img src="http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg271/MrsTeny/Permanent%20Collection/PACSpring09Iwasadopted.jpg"> <img src="http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y227/vjuhl/MEPcookathon.jpg">