Bisquick Fluffy &cheesy Biscuits
- Ready In:
- 2 1⁄4 cups Bisquick baking mix
- 2⁄3 cup milk (Whole for best and fluffiest taste)
- 1 - 1 1⁄2 cup mild cheddar cheese or 1 -1 1/2 cup pepper jack cheese
- 3 tablespoons butter
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- In large bowl, mix Bisquick, Milk, and Cheese together.
- On Cookie Sheet-like pan, take fist-sized dough pieces and gently roll, then put on sheet evenly spaced apart --.
- (Should make 9-11, so prepare accordingly.).
- Let Bake for 7-9 minutes depending on size of biscuits.
- While Baking --.
- Put in small bowl -- Melt in microwave -- Spread on biscuits once out of oven.
- Serve within a half-hour.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!