Bisquick Butterscotch Brownies
- Ready In:
- 2 cups Bisquick baking mix (original)
- 2 1⁄3 cups light brown sugar, firmly packed
- 4 large eggs
- 1⁄2 cup margarine or 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) can coconut
- 1 1⁄2 cups chopped pecans or 1/2 cup mini chocolate chip
- 1 -2 teaspoon vanilla
- Set oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a 13" x 9" baking pan.
- In a bowl, mix all ingredients with a wooden spoon.
- Pour into prepared baking pan.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes, or until brownies test done.
- Cool on rack.
- Cut while warm.
- Note: 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips may be added to batter replacing the chopped nuts, making it butterscotch-chocolate chip brownies.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!