Biscuits & Gravy Breakfast Casserole
photo by limeandspoontt
- Ready In:
- Preheat oven to 350°F Take a 13 x 9 pan and spray with cooking spray (or smear with butter). Cut biscuit dough into 1" pieces and place evenly in the bottom of the pan.
- Brown the sausage and drain. Scatter the browned sausage over the biscuit pieces, then top with shredded cheese.
- Whisk the eggs and milk with a pinch of salt and pepper, then pour over the pan.
- Make gravy according to instructions on package and pour over the pan. Bake for 30 - 45 minutes, depending on how hot your oven runs.
- Cut and serve. It's delicious warm right out of the oven!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>Update: I have changed my profile picture in honor of my dear best friend and loyal companion that I lost to cancer on 6/25/11. Maxx was the best dog that anyone could ever hope to have in their life. Until we meet again, sweet boy, you will be forever in my heart and memories. I currently live in the country with two dogs (a 12 pound poodle mix named Suki and a new member to the family, a 7-month old(?) 7.5 pound terrier mix named Angel ). I got Angel from the dog pound a week after I lost my beloved Maxx. Suki and I both needed a new companion to help us cope with our loss. Nothing will ever replace Maxx, but she has helped to uplift Suki's spirit. I am a secretary for a county school board. I love to cook, bake, crochet, paint, sew, read and anything to do with crafts. I was born in Tokyo,Japan. My father was in the Air Force and my moher was Japanese. I love to cook (and eat) a variety of foods from many different nations. I especially like trying out new recipes and experimenting with both old and new recipes. I also love participating in the great Zaar events like the tag games, recipe swaps, and Zaar World Tours. I recently participated in my first RSC contest. I have definitely had a lot of fun since joining Recipezaar. Update - September 20, 2007 I am proud to announce that I have just been blessed with my first grandchild. My son and daughter-in-law have given me a beautiful little granddaughter. [URL=http://s183.photobucket.com/albums/x147/Crafty_Lady_13/?action=view¤t=f6fd3ae3.pbw][IMG]http://s183.photobucket.com/albums/x147/Crafty_Lady_13/th_102_0365-1.jpg[/IMG][/URL] Make Reservation Online Create your own visitor map *************************************************** [Reply]</p>