Biscuits for 2 ( or 4 )
photo by Chef shapeweaver
- Ready In:
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Combine dry ingredients and sift twice.
- In a bowl, mix shortening into dry ingredients until it looks like small dried peas add enough milk until a soft dough ball is formed.
- Remove dough to a lightly floured board or counter top.
- With lightly floured hands, pat dough into a 1/2 inch circle.
- Divide dough into 4 equal pieces, then shape dough into circles.
- Place on a greased cookie sheet and bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until desired browness is reached.
- Serve with lots and lots of butter or margaine.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!