- Ready In:
- 1 cup sifted flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 cup cold butter
- 1⁄4 cup cold milk
- In a medium bowl whisk together flour, salt and baking powder.
- Cut in the butter to resemble coarse cornmeal.
- Add the milk and quickly stir to gather dough into a ball.
- Gently, on a lightly floured board roll out to fit the pie plate or top of a deep dish pie.
- **Ifyou need this partially baked roll the biscuit dough 1/4 inch thick, place lined pie plate/dish in a 350 degree oven for 10 minutes, fill and continue recipe for pie.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation