Birdie Bars (Gluten-Free)
photo by InnerHarmonyNutriti
- Ready In:
- 1 cup raw white sesame seeds
- 1⁄2 cup raw sunflower seeds
- 1⁄4 cup unsweetened flaked coconut
- 1⁄4 cup raw almonds, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup raw pumpkin seeds
- 1⁄2 cup nut butter or 1/2 cup seed butter
- 1⁄3 cup liquid sweetener
- 1⁄4 cup dried cranberries
- 1⁄4 cup chia seeds
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- Place the first 5 ingredients in a frying pan and toast them until the sesame seeds and coconut flakes turn light brown, stirring constantly.
- In a small saucepan, place nut/seed butter and liquid sweetener on medium heat until it can be easily poured. Pour over the nut/seed mixture.
- Add the last 3 ingredients and mix well.
- Press the mixture into an 8 x 8 square pan and cool at room temperature.
- Infuse love and cut into the size you prefer. Store in a sealed container.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!