Bird of Paradise
photo by jovigirl
- Ready In:
- 3 chicken breasts, boneless and skinless
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1⁄3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 cup sherry wine
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- Whisk the egg and milk together, place cheese in a shallow bowl.
- Dip Chicken into egg"wash" then into cheese.
- In a skillet melt the butter.
- Add the coated chicken and brown for 5-6 minutes on each side.
- Add Sherry.
- Cover and cook on med-low heat for 35 minutes or until cooked through.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I am an Air Force wife of 11 years and have lived in Germany and England. I love baking-cooking-anything to do with food. I am a label reader and a calorie counter with my own food but when I cook it all gets thrown out the door. I'd rather someone say I was an awesome cook rather than a great dieter! I hope to one day open a catering business/B&B when we retire. My favorite chef is Alton Brown. I love how he takes the mystery out of things.