Bill's Blue Cheese Dressing
photo by 2Bleu
- Ready In:
- 3⁄4 cup sour cream
- 1 1⁄3 cups mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 4 ounces blue cheese, crumbled
- In a large bowl, whisk together the sour cream, mayonnaise, and worcestershire sauce.
- Season with mustard, garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
- Stir in blue cheese.
- Cover, and refrigerate for 24 hours before serving.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
So good! Made it twice so far. I’m glad I found this recipe before I tried any others. I’ve been wanting to make my own blue cheese dressing for a long time. You simply cannot buy good blue cheese dressing. Make this and you’ll never want to have any other. The best I’ve had in years! I used less mayo and more sour cream (by about 1/4 cup).
see 5 more reviews