Big Mama's Chicken and Yellow Rice
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
My recipe that I have used for many years. Very good and creamy. You could even use reduced fat soup and margarine if wanted. Some people have melted cheese over the top. We don't care for it that way though.
- Ready In:
- 16 ounces yellow rice
- 4 cups chicken stock
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 12 ounces canned white meat chicken (shredded)
- 10 1⁄2 ounces cream of chicken soup
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄2 cup english frozen peas
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook rice according to package directions, using broth instead of water. Add olive oil prior to adding rice.
- When rice is done dump in chicken breast
- Add soup, butter, and frozen peas
- Place in 350 degree oven for 20 minutes.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
JOIN THE CONVERSATION