Big Hit Meatloaf
photo by Chef Booshman
- Ready In:
- 1hr 15mins
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon hot sauce
- 1⁄4 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 -2 cup chopped mushroom
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl; mix well.
- Shape into rectangle and place into greased loaf pan.
- Bake for 1 hr and 10 min or until thermometer reads 165.
- Drain and let sit for ten minutes before serving.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!