Big Easy Shoepeg Corn Dip
- Ready In:
- 1 (11 ounce) can white shoepeg corn, drained
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 cup parmesan cheese, fancy
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 bunch green onion, chopped
- 1 large red bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1 fresh jalapeno pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1 teaspoon parsley flakes
- salt and pepper
- paprika (to garnish)
- Mix all of the ingredients in a bowl; stir until thoroughly combined.
- Chill at least 1 hour before serving.
- Serve with corn chips.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!