Bibingka – Filipino Coconut Cake
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Posting this recipe for World Tour 2016. Found this yummy looking dessert on a blog called Zestuous. Bob's Red Mill has a sweet rice flour and cream of coconut is the sweetened kind, like you find near the alcohol/pina colada mix.
- Ready In:
- 1hr 15mins
- 8 ounces package cream cheese
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 lb sweet rice flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 15 ounces can cream of coconut
- 1 cup milk
- 8 ounces can crushed pineapple
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- Preheat the oven to 350F degrees.
- In a large bowl, cream together the cream cheese and sugar.
- Stir in the eggs, one at a time.
- Mix in the remaining ingredients and stir, until smooth.
- Pour into a greased 13x9 pan. Sprinkle with brown sugar and 2 tablespoons granulated sugar.
- Bake in a 350-degree oven for 1 hour. Allow to cool. Cut into squares and serve.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
JOIN THE CONVERSATION