Bev's Orange Chicken
photo by PaulaG
- Ready In:
- 1hr 35mins
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a small bowl mix together the orange juice, onion soup mix, soy sauce, and garlic powder. Set aside.
- Rinse the chicken and pat dry. Place the chicken into a 9x13 glass baking dish.
- Pour the orange juice mixture over the chicken.
- Bake uncovered for 1 hour and 30 minutes, basting every half hour.
- If using boneless chicken reduce baking time to 1 hour.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
This chicken is so moist and delicious. I was a little concerned that the sauce would be to thin; however, it was perfect. I did use boneless thighs and served this on top of <a href="/177017">Alton Brown's Baked Brown Rice</a>. There is plenty of the orange flavored sauce to spoon on top of the chicken.