Bevs Hot and Cheesy Tuna Quesadillas to Die For
photo by ddav0962
- Ready In:
- 1 (5 ounce) can tuna in water, drained
- 1 small tomatoes, sliced very thinly
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1⁄8 teaspoon dry mustard
- 2 large flour tortillas
- Put the ingredients on 1/2 of each tortilla.
- Divide the tuna between the 2 tortillas and sprinkle with the dry mustard.
- Divide the green onions and the tomato slices and put on top of the tuna Sprinkle each with 1/2 cup cheese.
- Fold each tortilla over and grill on both sides until lightly toasted and crispy.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
I made this today in my small Foreman grill. It was easy but I won't rate it since I'm not a tuna lover and I made some changes due to preference and necessity. Hubby's was made with vegan mozzarella but I didn't taste it. I chose cheddar. Also omitted the onions but added chopped olives. It was just OK for me. Since tuna isn't a fave...I'll keep looking for something with more seasonings that hide the flavor!