MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
A tasty side dish with great color and fresh flavors.
- Ready In:
- 5 slices bacon
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 cup lima beans (I use frozen)
- 1 cup corn (I use fresh or frozen)
- 20 grape-sized tomatoes, halved
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme leave
- 1 tablespoon fresh chives, chopped
- In a medium skillet, saute bacon until crisp. Remove from skillet, crumble and set aside.
- In bacon drippings, saute onion and garlic until softened, about 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat lima beans and corn in microwave to thaw/heat, approximately 1 minute for each, but do not overcook.
- Add lima beans and corn to onion mixture. Heat through, approximately 2 minutes.
- Add grape-sized tomatoes, salt, pepper, fresh herbs and crumbled bacon. Saute until well combined, approximately 2 minutes.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION