Better Than Sex Roasted Broccoli Parmesan
We came up with the recipe after having a 3lb bag of grated Parmesan cheese in our house. We got creative and made lots of meals involving the Parmesan cheese. This is one of those. I'm a huge fan of balsamic vinegar and the tenderness and taste that is achieved with this recipe is outstanding.
- Ready In:
- 4 cups whole small broccoli florets
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon course ground pepper
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons chopped garlic
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 cup mozzarella cheese
- Pre-heat oven to 350.
- In a large bowl, toss together all ingredients except for mozzarella cheese.
- Pour into a glass casserole dish. Top with a glass lid or use aluminum foil.
- Cook for about 20-30 minutes or until your preferred tenderness is achieved.
- Remove lid and add mozzarella cheese on top. Cook until melted and enjoy!
MY PRIVATE NOTES
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
I have to admit the vinegar was a bit too much for me, even though I like vinegar. It was definitely a nice, and different way, to do broccoli, but I would cut back on the vinegar, or just use either the balsamic, or, the apple cider, not both. However, everyone has different tastes!!! interesting recipe, made for PAC Fall 2012, thank you, Raven!1Reply