Better Than Sex Cake--Weight Watchers Style
photo by bamamom04
- Ready In:
1 9x13 cake
- 1 (12 ounce) can Diet Coke
- 1 (18 ounce) box devil's food cake mix
- 1 egg white
- 6 ounces fat free caramel topping
- 7 ounces fat-free condensed milk
- 1 english toffee-flavored candy bar, chopped
- 8 ounces fat-free whipped topping
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Mix cake mix, egg white, and diet soda. Bake for 35 minutes in a greased 9x13 pan.
- During the last few minutes of baking, put the caramel and condensed milk in a saucepan on low heat until smooth.
- After baking, remove cake from oven and pour caramel over top. Sprinkle half the heath bar on top.
- Cool completely. Cover with whipped topping and remaining heath bar bits.
One of our favorites! The only thing I do differently is the candy bar topping. Not everyone likes the toffee bars, so we substitute something else. We've tried something different every time. M&M's, Snickers, chocolate curls, Chocolate Jimmies, Whoppers and Kit Kat. All tasted fantastic, except the Kit Kats. The wafers inside the Kit Kats get soggy.