Better Than Reese's Peanut Butter Cups
photo by DoubletheGarlic
- Ready In:
- 1 1⁄2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 cup softened unsalted butter
- 2 cups creamy peanut butter
- 1 (12 ounce) package milk chocolate chips
- Mix together graham cracker crumbs and powdered sugar. Add peanut butter, and softened butter, mix well.
- Press into ungreased 9x13 pan.
- Set aside.
- In a double boiler, melt your chocolate chips (some people use the microwave to melt chips, which is just fine).
- After chips are melted pour and spread over peanut butter graham cracker mixture.
- Chill in the refrigerator until set. Approximately 25-35 minutes. Keep chilled, or in a fairly cool room away from heat, if you store them out of the fridge.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!