- Ready In:
- 2hrs 40mins
- Melt butter and mix with graham cracker crumbs.
- Line the bottom of a 9x12-inch pan.
- Sprinkle chocolate chips, butterscotch chips, coconut and walnuts evenly over the crumb crust.
- Drizzle condensed milk over all.
- Bake at 350°F for 30 minutes.
- Cool before cutting--refrigerate for 2 hours.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I've discovered that I enjoy spending time in the kitchen and I'm using Recipezaar to find new recipes and track successes. I am especially interested in finding and creating new healthy and tasty options. In addition, to my cooking and baking hobbies, I also enjoy spending time with my husband, family & all of my girlfriends. I love living in the Greater Boston area and am a Red Sox fan. I love summertime and my favorite place is the beach on a hot summer day. I also like working in my gardens - both veggies and flowers. <img src="http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg271/MrsTeny/Permanent%20Collection/PACSpring09Iwasadopted.jpg">