Best Salad Ever
- Ready In:
- 1 cup mixed greens
- 3 slices tomatoes, diced
- 1⁄4 cup snow peas, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1⁄4 cup bell pepper, diced
- 1⁄4 cup chopped walnuts or 1/4 cup almonds
- 1⁄4 cup raspberries or 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1 tablespoon goat cheese
- 3 tablespoons hummus
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Throw together vegetables.
- Top with chopped nuts and berries.
- For the dressing: in a separate bowl mix 3 tablespoons of Baba Ganouj or Hummus, 1 tablespoon goat cheese, 1 tablespoon olive oil, and a dash of black pepper. mix together and add to the salad.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!