Best Potato Kugel Ever
- Ready In:
- 11hrs 20mins
1 9x13 inch pan
- 5 lbs idaho potatoes
- 1 onion
- 1⁄4 - 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 7 eggs
- salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Pour oil into a 9x13 inch pan.
- Peel and wash potatoes well.
- Hand grate the potatoes and onion (you can use a food processor, but we like how it tastes better when it is hand grated).
- Add the eggs and seasonings and mix well.
- Pour in most of the hot oil and mix.
- Pour potato mixture into hot pan.
- Bake at 350 F for 1-1/2 to 2 hours. (Depending if you like it mushy or well done--bake longer if you like well done).
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!