Best Grill Roasted Corn on the Cob
photo by sydsmama
- Ready In:
- 6 -8 ears fresh sweet corn, in the husk
- Lay the corn (in the husks) on a hot grill. (medium if using gas).
- Cook for twenty minutes, turning every few minutes.
- Remove from the grill with clean gloves and remove the husks and silk.
- Serve with lots of butter, salt and fresh ground pepper.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
From grocery bag to grill--so easy! I wanted to rinse them off after removing the husks and was afraid it may cool them down too much but it did not. They held the heat for a good while. And the flavor is so wonderful. I added butter and salt but I think it is probably almost as good without any additions. Thanks so much for this recipe.