Best Gooey Brownie Recipe EVER
photo by anniesnomsblog
- Ready In:
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit or 175 degrees Celsius.
- Melt the butter and lightly grease a pan of your liking (I used an 8x8 because I like a thicker brownie).
- In a large bowl; combine the flour, cocoa powder, salt, and baking soda.
- In another large bowl; combine the sugar, melted butter, and vanilla extract.
- Once combined beat in the eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each until thoroughly blended.
- Gradually add in the flour mixture to the egg/sugar mixture.
- Toss the chocolate chips in a little flour. (The flour will keep them from sinking to the bottom of the pan.).
- Mix the chocolate chips into the batter.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes. (The brownies are done if you stick a toothpick in the middle and it comes out clean.
- (ALSO, THE BATTER IS GOING TO RISE. PLEASE, DO NOT BE ALARMED! ONCE IT SINKS, WHICH TAKES ALL OF 10 MINUTES, I CAN ASSURE YOU THEY MIGHT BE THE BEST BROWNIES YOU'VE EVER TASTED.).
This is by far the best gooey brownie with a nice crispy outter that just melts in your mouth. I have made this several times now and everytime it turns out perfect even if you dont have choc chips in it. Ive also added nuts and white choc chips before and it was just as delicious. This is my go to recipie when i want a simple sweet treat. All round family favorite.