Best Ever Sugar Free Cheesecake Without Crust
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
I have adapted a Cheesecake Recipe to lower the carb count and sugar.
- Ready In:
- 1hr 20mins
- 20 ounces cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon key lime juice
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup Splenda sugar substitute (sucralose)
- 1⁄4 cup xylitol sugar substitute
- 2 eggs
- 1 egg yolk
- 2 tablespoons heavy whipping cream
- Grease spring form pan. Preheat oven to 500 degrees.
- Stir cream cheese to soften, then beat until fluffy.
- Add vanilla and lime juice.
- Mix in salt, Splenda and Xylitol.
- Add the eggs and egg yolk one at a time beating well after each one.
- Gently stir in the heavy cream.
- Pour batter into the prepared pan.
- Bake at 500 degrees for 5-8 minutes.
- Reduce heat to 200 degrees and continue baking for 1 hour.
- Remove cake from oven and then let cool and then chill overnight in the refrigerator.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION