Best Ever Blueberry Muffins
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
This is a Green Giant recipe - my favorite blueberry muffin recipe.
- Ready In:
- 1 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 3⁄4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg
- 1 1⁄3 cups milk
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons lemon peel, grated (optional)
- 1 (300 g) package unsweetened frozen blueberries, wild
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1⁄4 cup sliced almonds (optional)
- Heat oven to 400°F (200°C).
- In large bowl, combine first 6 ingredients.
- In another bowl, beat egg lightly with fork, stir in milk butter and lemon peel. Add to dry ingredients, stirring just until moistened.
- Toss frozen blueberries with 2 tbsp flour. Fold into mixture (do not overmix).
- Spoon into greased large muffin tins. Sprinkle almonds on top.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on rack.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION