Best-Ever Blond Brownies
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
This is the only blond brownie recipe I ever use. It is a super easy recipe and is always a hit! The batter is to die for!
- Ready In:
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup pecans, chopped
- 3⁄4 cup butter or 3/4 cup margarine
- 1 (1 lb) box brown sugar
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (6 ounce) package chocolate or (6 ounce) package butterscotch chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Sift together flour, baking powder, salt, and baking soda.
- Add nuts, mix well.
- Melt butter and mix with sugar, stir in eggs and vanilla
- Add flour mixture to sugar mixture slowly
- Pour into a greased 9 x 13 pan and sprinkle chips on top
- Bake for 30 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
I made a very similar recipe--the same except mine had 2 tsp. baking powder & 1 tsp. salt. I also opted to leave off the butterscotch/chocolate morsels and made a cream cheese maple drizzle to go on half of them instead. I always toast my nuts and used dk. brown sugar because it's what I had on hand. They were so, so good! They are chewy brownies--just what I was looking for!1Reply