Berry Nectarine Salad
Here is a lovely ending to a summer meal: sweet and colorful fruit topped with luscious cream cheese. Recipe is from Light and Tasty’s June/July 2005 issue. Cooking time is chilling time.
- Ready In:
- 1hr 20mins
- 4 medium nectarines, sliced
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 cups fresh raspberries
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 3 ounces low-fat cream cheese
- Place nectarines in large bowl; combine sugar and ginger, sprinkle over nectarines, and stir gently to coat.
- Drizzle with lemon juice, cover, and refrigerate for 1 hour, stirring once.
- Drain nectarines and reserve liquid.
- Gently stir raspberries and blueberries into nectarines.
- In small mixing bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth; gradually beat in reserved liquid, spoon over fruit, and serve immediately.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION