Berry Delicious Chia Pudding (VEGAN)
photo by Susan G.
- Ready In:
- 12 ounces organic blueberries, washed and drained
- 6 ounces organic blackberries, washed and drained
- 1 ripe organic Hass avocado
- 1 tablespoon organic lemon juice
- 2 -3 tablespoons organic agave nectar (or substitute Honey or pure maple syrup)
- 14 ounces juicy juice
- 1⁄2 cup organic chia seeds
- Step 1. Place berries, avocado and lemon juice in blender. Blend til smooth. .
- Step 2. Add agave nectar and Juicy Juice (I used berry AND Kiwi Strawberry, No Sugar Added). Blend til combined.
- Step 3. Pour into medium sized bowl and add chia seeds, stirring til well blended.
- Step 4. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Serve with our without organic whipped cream (I use CocoWhip, a non dairy, coconut based whipped topping) YUMMMMM!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!