- Ready In:
- Cut baguette into 32 slices, about 1/2 inch thick; place on ungreased baking sheets.
- Brush with oil.
- Broil 6-8 inches from the heat for 1-2 minutes or until lightly toasted.
- In small bowl, combine the strawberries, peaches and mint.
- Spread each slice of bread with cheese; top with fruit mixture.
- Broil for 1-2 minutes or until cheese is slightly melted.
- Serve immediately.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I want to thank all of you who review the recipes I post - good or bad. It's always good to get feedback and helpful tips and I really appreciate them all! I try to send a note when someone reviews one of my recipes, but I don't always get the chance. Please know that I really enjoy reading the reviews. I also love all the photos everyone posts, too! Thanks so much. Happy Cooking!