- Ready In:
- 1 1 cup lingonberries or 1 cup black currants
- berries, for garnish
- 1 liter potato-based vodka
- 2 tablespoons simple syrup
- Place berries in a wide-mouthed jar and pour in vodka. Seal jar.
- Let stand at room temperature for 6 to 8 weeks, until the full flavor has fully developed.
- Strain vodka into a container and add simple syrup.
- Transfer to a one-liter bottle and add some fresh berries for garnish.
- Seal bottle and store in the freezer.
- Serve ice-cold, in shot glasses.
Join The Conversation