Ben's Totally Awesome Baked Haddock
- Ready In:
- two 3/4 lb haddock fillet
- 1 1⁄2 cups mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup French's French fried onions (optional)
- 2 tablespoons of finely sliced green onions (optional)
- 1 tablespoon yellow mustard
- 1 tablespoon brown mustard
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon parsley
- 1⁄3 cup of finely grated romano cheese or 1/3 cup parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Stir together mayonaise, yellow mustard, brown mustard, garlic powder, parsley, and green onions.
- Place haddock on a greased pan and brush with olive oil.
- Bake haddock in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Remove Haddock from oven and spoon on topping.
- Sprinkle with french onions.
- Broil on low setting for roughly 8 minutes.
- Fish should flake easily when fully cooked.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!