Bennigan's Chicken Salad
photo by Jennibear
- Ready In:
- 1 lb chicken breast, cooked, skinned, boned and diced
- 1⁄2 cup diced celery
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sugar (optional)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄4 cup toast slivered almonds
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 cup crushed pineapple, well drained
- alfalfa, spouts (optional)
- 1 pineapple, for serving (optional... I use a croissant instead)
- Place chicken in a large bowl; add celery and mix.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix well. Keep refridgerated. Serve in a pineapple boat - or your favorite croissant, bagel, pita, toast, etc. Enjoy!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!