Benji's Jamaican Curry Chicken
- Ready In:
- 1hr 30mins
- Cut chicken into chunks.
- Peel potatoes, then dice. The smaller you dice the thicker the sauce will be in the end.
- Heat oil on medium heat in pot and add garlic until you can smell aroma, then add scotch bonnet pepper.
- Add chicken to pot, stir to brown slightly then add chicken boullion, stir until dissolved.
- Add remaining spices, mix until chicken is coated.
- Add water and potatoes, mix well.
- Cover pot and simmer until potatoes are tender.
- Remove cover and continue to simmer for another 20 minutes then remove from heat and let stand. The longer is stands the thicker the sauce gets.
- When you get the consistancy you want serve over rice!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I love cooking for my family, especially when no one speaks at the table becasue the food is soooo good! I have a parrot who is learning to talk and is quite entertaining. I've just been recently diagnosed with Type 2 Diabetes, it's been hard so I thought I could share my recipes I can only make in moderation.