Beijing Radish Salad
- Ready In:
- 1 bunch watermelon radishes or 1 medium daikon radish
- 2 tablespoons rice (or combination) or 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar (or combination)
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- Wash and julienne the radishes. (Not necessary to peel, but ok if you'd like to.)
- Mix together the vinegar, soy sauce, sugar, sesame oil and garlic. Toss with the radishes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
My passions: faith, family, food, and anything family history related. Almost nothing I like more than to chase headstones of my dearly departed ancestors. I've been working on a family cookbook for almost 2 years. (Need to figure out how I want to actually print it.) Enjoy learning about how what I grew up eating relates to my ancestors from Croatia and Alsace primarily. Enjoy following and forming new traditions within the walls of my home. Some would say I lead a very boring and mundane life. I would say it's just what I ordered. I have the opportunity to be a stay-at-home mom - which is what I truly love. Feel it's the best calling anyone could ever have. I've truly been blessed!