photo by Vinita C.
- Ready In:
- 45 ounces boiled potatoes
- 15 ounces grated beetroots
- 1⁄2 ounce chopped coriander
- 1 tablespoon cumin powder
- half tablespoon salt
- oil, to fry
- half tablespoon lemon juice
- add salt , cumin powder and lemon juice and mix well.
- meanwhile put oil in a pan for frying.
- Make small balls of the potato beetroot mixture and give them an elongated shape.
- When the oil in the pan is heated enough , add these elongated potato beetroot balls for frying.
- Fry till rich red crisp colour is seen.
- Mash the boiled potatoes and add coriander , grated beetroot to it and mix well.
- Serve with tangy tomato ketchup.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!