Beer for Hair Volume
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Saw this on TV but haven't tried it yet. Don't want to forget it.
- Ready In:
- 1 ounce beer, but any amount works in a spray bottle
- 1 spray bottle
- Put some beer in a spray bottle.
- Shampoo hair as usual and then towel dry lightly.
- Spray hair with the beer and blow dry as usual.
- This should give volume and the beer smell should go away when it dries.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
Back in the day when I was a teen in the sixties we washed our hair with Gee Your Hair Smells Terrific and rinsed it with beer, leaving the beer in as a setting 'mousse. Then we rolled our lovely locks up in beer cans and THEN we went to sleep like that. Yes, we slept in our baby dolls with green goo on our faces and with beer cans in our hair with a shiny blue hair net to hold them in place. In the morning, we would have shiny bouncy hair that stayed put all day long and one doozy of a stiff neck. Thanks for the memories. SA ;)Reply