Beer Brat Stew
photo by TARGETreg Recipes
- Ready In:
- 24 ounces mini gold potatoes
- 1 (1 lb) bag Coleslaw
- 1 (1 lb) bag carrot chips
- 1 quart reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 4 cups beer
- 1⁄4 cup Archer Farms® Brew Masters Mustard, plus more for serving
- 2 (1 lb) packages Archer Farms® Beer Bratwurst
- In a large saucepot, combine the potatoes, coleslaw, carrots, and chicken stock. Add 4 cups water; the liquid should barely cover the vegetables. Bring to a boil, then cover halfway and reduce the heat to simmer until tender, about 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, whisk the beer and mustard. Bring to a boil, then reduce the heat to simmer and add the bratwurst. Simmer gently until cooked through, about 20 minutes.
- Using a slotted spoon, transfer the bratwurst to the vegetable mixture; discard the beer mixture. Divide the stew among dishes and serve with mustard.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!