Beer Braised Baby Back Ribs - Rice Cooker
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
I found this recipe in the HSN cookbook. Debra Murray is the author. These are so tender that the meat falls off the bone.
- Ready In:
- 1hr 10mins
- 1 baby back rib rack (cut in 4 pieces)
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt (if you do not have a favorite seasoning salt, you can blend in equal proportion salt, pepper, and pa)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil (optional)
- 12 ounces beer
- 1 cup stock
- 1 1⁄2 cups barbecue sauce
- Wash and pat dry the slap of ribs. Season ribs with salt rub.
- Turn rice cooker to cook and add oil. When hot add ribs and brown on meat side.
- Add beer, stock, and barbecue sauce. Press cook and let cook for 1 hour.
- Serving Ideas : Place steamer basket on top for the last ten minutes with 4 ears of corn.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation