Beefy Skillet Ravioli
- Ready In:
- 1 lb ground beef
- 26 ounces spaghetti sauce
- 2 (14 1/2 ounce) cans diced tomatoes
- 9 ounces cheese ravioli, refrigerated
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1 tablespoon fresh Italian parsley, chopped
- Cook beef in large skillet over medium-high heat 7 minutes, or until browned and crumbled, stirring frequently; drain.
- Stir in pasta sauce and undrained tomatoes; blend well. Bring to boil.
- Add ravioli to skillet; spoon meat sauce over ravioli until well coated. Reduce heat; cover and simmer on medium heat 15 minutes or until ravioli is tender.
- Sprinkle with cheese and parsley.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I'm a 35 single mom of one wonderful 16 year old son who happens to be the world's pickiest eater. I'm a human resource director for a non-profit private special education school. Cooking is my #1 hobby. Ironically, I became interested in all things cullinary after I had gastric bypass surgery 7 years ago. Losing that much weight & as quickly as I did really changed my relationship with food. (I lost 128 lbs - 258 lbs before, 130 lbs now)