Beefy Bagel Dip
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
This is a great dip for a party.Also good with pretzels or crackers.Cook time includes chill time.
- Ready In:
- 2hrs 10mins
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons Accent seasoning (flavor enhancer)
- 2 tablespoons dill weed
- 1 (2 ounce) package dried chipped beef, chopped
- 1 bunch green onion, chopped
- 6 onion bagels
- Mix all ingredients except bagels.
- Chill for several hours for flavors to blend Cut bagels into bite size pieces and serve with dip.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
My best friend told me this recipe was addicting, and to try it. Like BB502, I also didn't want to use the Accent - and didn't.I couldn't bring myself to do it! Still was pretty good I think! I used sea salt and various other seasonings. I also used fresh baby dill which gave it a nice flavor :). Went very well with the garlic basil bagel chips I made. Was definitely a really good amount of dip! I wish I would have halved it as it is only me!Reply