Got this one from my mom. I made a few changes to it. So, it tasted better for my husband. For a big family use bigger jar of sauce. And more macaroni.
- Ready In:
- 1hr 35mins
- 1 lb hamburger
- 4 cups macaroni
- 1 (26 ounce) jar Prego spaghetti sauce
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1⁄2 green pepper
- 1 small onion
- 1 pinch thyme
- 1 garlic clove (I use 2 clove for ours taste.)
- 1 tablespoon parmesan cheese
- Cook hamburger until no pink.
- Mix in all the ingredients for sauce in hamburger.
- Cook until heated and then turn on low for 1 hour. Check & stir occasionally.
- Cook macaroni as follow on package.
- Drain and run macaroni under hot water.
- Put macaroni into sauce.
- Heat until hot.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION