Beef Tips With Rice and Cabbage
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
This is one of my very favorite recipes...
- Ready In:
- 1 lb beef stew meat
- 1 tablespoon onion, minced, dried
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 1⁄2 cups water
- 2 beef bouillon cubes
- 1⁄2 cabbage, finely chopped
- 2 cups rice, cooked
- Brown meat, add onions and liquids.
- Simmer for at least 30 minutes or longer. The longer you simmer the more tender the meat will be.
- Add cabbage. Cook until cabbage is tender.
- Serve over rice.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note