Beef Tips and Gravy
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Our family favorite. Quick and easy...
- Ready In:
- 2hrs 15mins
- 2 2 lbs round steaks or 2 lbs chuck roast, cut into cubes 3 tb vegetable oil
- 1 small onion, diced
- 2 cups water
- 1⁄4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 (3/4 ounce) package brown gravy mix
- 1 cup water
- In a Dutch oven, heat oil over medium heat.
- Saute onions until soft.
- Add beef cubes and sauté, stirring often, until meat is browned on all sides.
- Add 2 cups water, Worcestershire sauce, soy sauce, garlic powder, salt and pepper to beef.
- Bring to a boil; reduce heat to low, cover and simmer for 1-1/2 to 2 hours.
- To make gravy: combine gravy mix package with 1 cup water.
- Mix thoroughly and stir into meat mixture.
- Simmer, stirring frequently until slightly thickened.
- Serve over cooked rice, egg noodles, or mashed potatoes.
- Serves 4.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
see 6 more