Beef Taco Casserole
- Ready In:
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can tomato soup
- 1 cup salsa
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 6 flour tortillas
- 1 cup shredded Mexican blend cheese
- Brown ground beef, pour off fat.
- Add everything except half the cheese.
- Spoon into 2 quart baking dish cover bake at 400 degrees for 30 minutes or until hot. Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I am a stay at home mom of three and I always wish I was a better cook!