Beef Taco Bake
- Ready In:
- 1 - 1 1⁄2 lb ground beef
- 1 green bell pepper, diced
- 1 medium onion, diced (I use a white onion)
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 4 ounces campbell's tomato soup (I buy the regular can and just use half of the soup)
- 0.5 (15 ounce) jar pace salsa (I use medium)
- 6 soft flour tortillas, 8 inches, cut into 1-inch squares
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- Brown meat with onions and bell peppers until meat is no longer pink and the onions and bell peppers are done.
- Drain meat mixture then return to pan.
- Add in the half can of tomato soup and the half jar of salsa, mix well.
- Next, add in half of the cheese and the milk and tortilla squares, mix well.
- Heat until cheese is melted.
- Transfer into a casserole dish and top with remaining cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation